Fire Risk Assessment
What the law says (shortened easy version!):
Any person who has control of a premises must carry out a suitable & sufficient fire risk assessment that is reviewed regularly - Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our experienced & highly trained fire risk assessors will visit & complete the fire risk assessment on your behalf to help with legislative compliance, however we don’t just send you a report to gather dust, we will take the time to also explain the following:
- What has changed in the law to provide an understanding of what it all means.
- Any significant findings of the assessment, explaining the best & most cost effective way of rectification to ensure that you comply with the legislation.
- Personal contact for support on fire related issues for the next 12 months following your assessment.
- Access to our network of suppliers.
- All of our assessments are completed using the British Standards Institute PAS79 methodology & template.
- Reports are provided in PDF format allowing them to be electronically stored & easily transmitted to any interested parties (fire officer, insurance company etc;).
Our prices start from just £195 + vat for small premises.