Fire Extinguisher Training
What the law says (shortened easy version!):
Suitable and sufficient instruction and training on the appropriate precautions and actions to be taken by the employee in order to safeguard himself and other relevant persons on the premises - Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Our objective for fire extinguisher training is to ensure that the persons trained understand not just how to operate a fire extinguisher but to also understand how the extinguishing media achieves this.
We cover the following subjects & more as part of our training:
- A respect for fire & its potential for harm
- Fire growth
- Fire classifications/types
- Extinguisher classifications
- Extinguisher types
- The fire triangle
- Practical & theoretical use of extinguishers including live fire extinguishment subject to weather conditions & there being a local suitable location
- Prices start from £25 per person + vat, please contact us for a quotation for your needs.
- We are able to train individual persons in Brackley, Northamptonshire.